Friday, February 25, 2011

Baking Buddy

This little guy is just super sweet! He's become quite the helper - I can't start any project in the kitchen without him bringing a chair over. This has had disastrous results - when he pours in his water to the batter or dumps the flour on the floor - but it's definitely worth it.

He frequently comes running up, gives pats, then a hug, and says, "I love you" before running off to keep on playing.

My favorite time was while Mike was on his last business trip; Asa came up to me while I was folding laundry, put both hands on my cheeks and said, "I love you."
Love you too bud!
(We're making cake pops for the Oscars on Sunday!)
Unfortunately this is out of focus (I'm working on shooting in manual) - but still too cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment