Friday, December 16, 2011

Shoveling

We had a light dusting of snow last night so Asa was set to get out and shovel. (He's been begging for days to use the shovel Great-Grandma got for him!) He busily set to work.
It's been a little while since I've posted some Asa Sayings so here's a few!
Last night he came into the kitchen wearing only his scivvies, wooden Dutch shoes, and Santa hat exclaiming, "I'm Santa Claus!" He then went over to Ida's bouncy seat, "I'm Santa Claus Ida. What do you want for Christmas?"
This afternoon I handed Asa Ida's diaper to throw out. (He does this all the time.) He paused at the doorway and turned around, "Momma why does this smell like poo?"
"because it is."
"oh." And headed out.
He went on a "date" with Miss Rachel to Starbucks for donuts.  "I like your car Miss Rachel."
I love this crazy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment