Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More House Updates

This past weekend we began to tackle the basement. All my before pictures are from our walk through (I didn't take any of the empty house). But we painted these walls and a few more with Stone Lion (Sherwin-Williams). We want to paint all the doors and trim white but that also requires getting new blinds and with the sun beating in we thought we'd hold off on that till later. We still need to get stuff up on the walls and someday replace the couches with sectionals, etc... but we love projects!

BEFORE
AFTER
And here's a sneak peek at the bedding set I got for the Master Room.  We painted the room Knitting Needles (Sherwin-Williams) with white trim.  I haven't finished painting the bathroom so I'll wait for pictures of the actual room till it's more complete.

1 comment:

  1. you are one BUSY girl!

    we made an offer on a house, btw. and thank you for the awesome referral for a realtor! *wink* *wink*

    ReplyDelete