Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Asa Sayings


This boy cracks me up.  He's also reached the point where we've had some embaressing moments (for us).

We were walking into the bank and a tall guy in plaid flannel pajama pants and a backwards hat was right behind us.  "Look Momma look!!!  He's a pirate!!"

Asa is sincere.  (I love that about him.) Standing on the chair in Ida's room he declared, "I'm tall just like Naphtali." I started laughing.  He wasn't making a joke.  On the chair he's about her height.

We were at my in-laws with some out of town visitors for dinner.  Asa, thankfully, was flanked by Mike and I at the far end of the table.  There were some conversations going on and Asa leaned over to me, "Someone's tootsin."
No one heard at this point and I quietly asked, "Asa, do you need to go potty?"
"No Momma I don't! Someone's toottsin!! I think Mr. 'So and So' is tootsin."
He was still being semi-quiet or Mr. So and So was being polite.
"That's ok buddy, you just worry about yourself."
This ended it until he was excused from the table and playing.  Then during a pause in conversation he stood up and loudly proclaimed,
"Ok someone's tootsin!!"

He was playing quietly after naptime.  I looked over and saw a pair of pants and undies abandoned.
"Asa why'd you take your undies off."
"Oh, cause there was a monster in my room."
"Asa, you're a goon."
"Yeah I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment