Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pirates and Tents


Mike had a business trip last week and the weather here was pretty wet, snowy, cold, and rainy so the kiddos spent a lot of time in tents.  And Asa likes to play hats so we had a couple pirates running around.

Ida tries so hard to keep up with Asa.  A lot of the time he'll play with her, but if she gets near the legos he's building... oh dear.

They were very excited to see Mike.

Pirate Ida (although she looks more like Little Orphan Annie).  She loves books - she can sit for awhile just looking at them. 

And this is there favorite tent spot.  It's pretty fun to hear Asa telling Ida, Buzz, and Woody the plan and Ida's loud squeals of delight.

Asa's my buddy.  He constantly surprises me with what he'll say!
  We were discussing that Jesus rose from the dead and he thought for a second and announced, "I'm gonna die too!  Not yet."
I was a little surprised, we haven't talked about Asa dying at all!
Me, "Yes, and then we'll get to go meet Jesus."
Asa, "I'm gonna die with Amara! And my friends."
Don't know how thrilled Amara would be about this..

No comments:

Post a Comment